Monday, November 29, 2010

A couple of Swirly Challenge Layouts~

I love the challenges at Swirlydoos! Each one just puts your creativity on overdrive and there is SO much inspiration there! These two lo's were for 2 different challenges over at SD's. The first one is one that Lisa aka Raining is hosting for December. It's a Winter White Challenge. You have to scrap a spring photo using an all white Winter theme. This was seriously a lot of fun for me. I love white lo's..they look so peaceful and dreamy. I used a Dusty Attic piece bought at the Swirlydoos store, Glimmer Misted some white flowers I had and made some other white flowers using one of Lisa's Gregory's flower tutorials. Take a look:
I used the water distressing technique that Robin shared at Swirlydoos. and the ribbon technique is one I saw on Gabrielle Pollaco's blog  awhile ago.






The next lo is for the Round Robin Challenge @ Swirlydoos.

I was last in the group and had some amazing teammates! You never think you'll be able to do as good as a job as the person before you..but they're so fun to join!!

Well gotta run to work now. I so appreciate everyone who stops by and your comments. I thank each and everyone of you!! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

7 comments:

  1. DENISE!!!!! I'm so excited to see your layout! It is GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE THE PHOTO you chose and your beautiful flowers! The white snowflakes and snowbird add just the right amount of winter! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total gorgeousness! You are an amazing scrapper. Absolutely love the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Wow...And Wow!!!! I looove the winter white!! Denise, that is super gorgeous!!! Your flowers are amazing!! Thank You for the shout out!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love both of these LOs!! Your winter one is simply amazing!! Love all of the little details!! Who knew...just white?!! Awesome work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pages! Really love that winter wite though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say that I haven't already? Gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous! Love the winter layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SPECTACULAR!
    I feel transported in time when I look at your work.
    This one is heavenly. It has such an ethereal quality.
    Just gorgeous!
    Can't say enough about it.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~