Wednesday, November 3, 2010

**Swirydoos** "So Surreal" Fairy Layout

Even though this is a picture of my daughter in her Halloween costume, I couldn't help but think how great it would look with the new Swirlydoos kit "Irresistible". Well that and a little photo editing ;) So here is the result:

The kit came with some ink resist paper that is super cool to work with. I used Forest Moss and Victorian Velvet Distress inks on the paper.
The Dusty Attic Chipboard Tree was Glimmer Misted and then I added some mini roses and falling leaves. I also used a couple of different flower tutorials from Lisa Gregory's blog. 

When I punched the side of the paper, I added the photo and then folded the loops over onto the picture to make it look more 'framed'
I added Liquid Pearls and more flowers and some ribbon to make a small cluster of pretties.


The butterflies can also be found HERE at the forum. Click on butterflies to find them all!

There is much more to do with this kit...so till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see this one. I think that's going to be my favorite paper from the collection. Love the mist color combo .. looks great with you photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came out GORGEOUS Denise! Fabulous photo editing! Love the fairytale feel to it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this page Denise!!! the way you altered the photo gives the page such a dreamy look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!!!! loveee that tree,,,the butterflies... the flowers... the photo..
    the paper....wow I think i love it all!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! Love the misting on the background & tree!! Flowers are awesome!! Love what you did with the pic!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~