Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Few New Projects~ScrapCake, Pion and Kaisercraft

Hey Scrappers!

Today I want to share a few CT projects for Flying Unicorn. Using ScrapCake, Pion and Kaisercraft collections, I actually made 3 layouts over the weekend. So easy to do when you have such nice quality papers to work with!

The first one I did is of my grandson. I used Pion papers which you can find HERE at the Flying Unicorn Store. I edited the picture before printing it out. Did you know that Flying Unicorn is the only US retailer that carries this wonderful line?

I distress stained some Dusty Attic corners to add to it. The small Prima tile and small brown roses were from a Swirlydoos kit I had. I also used some Pink Paislee mistables paper, inked it, and tried to make it look like a stamp by using my hole punch around the outer edge.

Here are some close ups:




The next one I did I used ScrapCake Bright side of Life collection, which you can find HERE. I did some fussy cutting and really was inspired by Gerry van Gent's  work...though I will never be as talented as she is!



The last one I did is of a good friends two little boys. I LOVE this photo..says so much I think. I used Kaisercraft's Chapter One papers.

I made my own mask by using Tim Holtz mask sheets and my Cricut. I painted the gates with Peeled Paint Distress Stain, and the DA piece with white Smooch which I then stamped with a script stamp and black ink.

I am so glad you came by!! Thank you for taking the time to check out my projects and I do hope if you haven't checked out Flying Unicorn, you will do so as well!!

Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, Denise .. so much more productive than I ... who got one layout done! Gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! LOVE your work Denise blows me away each time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, all of your projects are really and truly so beautiful and full of inspiration! You are very talented, my friend and I always enjoy looking at your work!
    Thank you for being such a sweet friend! Hugs ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Denise...Each LO is a gorgeous work of art...A feast for the eyes... I love the colors, the design and you flower clusters are beautiful..I am inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing Denise as is all of your work, you are so talented and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These just pull at my heart strings from every aspect. Truly a delight!
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~