Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kaisercraft Bonjour Layout


Hi Scrappers!

Today I want to share with you some CT work for Flying Unicorn. The new collection "Bonjour" from Kaisercraft is just gorgeous. I love the color tones of this paper and the quality is outstanding!

This layout is of my daughter and grandson, who always make me smile.
For this page, I painted around the edges using White Crackle paint. Misted with some Cadillac Pink Glimmer Mist and used a doily for the masking. Stamped my flower vine with some Peeled Paint Distress ink and made the bloom that is on top of the Dusty Attic piece.


Dont you just love the new Prima resin pieces? The bird bath here has to be one of my faves! Prima always makes me happy!

The good thing is that the Flying Unicorn Store is restocking their shelves with both these new beauties soon!  Right now Alda just got in the new ScrapCake and Pion Christmas lines!! New Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn are here as well!

So fly on over to the Store, check out the inspirational GALLERY, and join us for some fun in our Forums!

And don't forget to check out the November edition of Enchanting Creations!  Now available for viewing! Just click on the icon on the right hand side. Scrap-o-Ween is still hopping also..but for only about 9 more days!!

Hope you get crafty this weekend!!
Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love how you used stamps and mist on this page. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous and that photo is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout! Great job using the doily as a mask with the crackle paint. TF the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is a stunning LO. I love your use of the doily as a mask, your crackle paint, the colors used, and your composition is wonderful... Yes,Prima makes me happy too ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Denise, ahhhh I feel so happy when I come see your work it is beyond amazing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Denise, I adore this line and what you have done with it! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful LO, Denise. I always love looking at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweet blog friend!
    Divine layout!!!
    Your gems make me smile & jaw just drops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Denise and a precious picture!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~