Saturday, September 28, 2013

CSI Case File 91

Hey everyone!

All this month, the CT @ Flying Unicorn has been Guest Detectives at CSI! I love doing CSI Case Files!! They are so fun and have such beautiful color palettes to work with. This case file #91 was my fave this month.


Now I got as close as I could to the colors. They don't ask they be spot on, but as close as you can get. I chose some My Minds Eye "The Sky's the Limit" Collection.

 I did lots of layering here. I think I used a total of 5 sheets..lol. I used my Lucky 8 punch on some of them. The little chipboard fence is from the STORE. I left it natural instead of treating it like I usually do. I also used some Prima and Manor House Flowers which I LOVE!! The chipboard frame is from Scrap FX and I used Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder on it..love that stuff!!


Each case file has a list of evidence you must used and guidelines for your testimony (journaling)

For my evidence in this LO I used: metal, tearing and leaves

For my testimony; there is a hidden journaling tag under the polka dot paper..Enjoy was my 'kick off' word.

I do hope you get a chance to pop over to CSI and try this case file!! There are some amazing RAK's to be won!!! And don't forget to check out what the CT has done with the Sept case files too..just click HERE to see!

Happy scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~