Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Kit of the Month Projects

Hello all!

Just sharing a few creations I did using the new March "Your Passion, Your Art Kit" from Flying Unicorn. These were made using the Main kit and the Mixed Passion Add on kit. 

I love all the Authentique Classique Elegant Papers that are included. You can really go into several different directions of style using them. For this first LO I chose to do a negative space LO. I also made this for my challenge I am hosting at the FORUMS. 

I used my brick stamp with some Black 13 Arts Paint to stamp the background. I then used the Bo Bunny Stamp that is in the main kit with Ingvild Bolme Chalk in Pastel Blue
I used the embellishment stickers/tags for a bit of layering and I really love the Petaloo Textured Flowers.




The next LO was made using 3 of the Authentique papers. I chose to use the solid and ombre sides instead of the patterned sides for this one too.

The Prima Chalk Flowers are in the kit and I chose to not embellish them.  The Petaloo Color Me Crazy vine is in the Mixed Passion Add on and they were a perfect edition to the kit!


This month's OTP is a white wooden latch box. At first I didn't know what direction I wanted to go with it. I covered it with Heartfelt Creations papers and then it stared at me for awhile. I chose to use it to hold my Julie Nutting Stamps and She Art templates.




































Remember that at Flying Unicorn you don't need to sign up or subscribe to get a kit. It's first come first serve! That way you can see the kit first, and you're not tied into a monthly commitment. They do sell out within the few days so be sure to grab them while you can!!!

Happy Scrapping Everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your pages and box are beautifully designed Denise. I should try out white space, have never done it on a layout. Thank you for your inspirations. Hugs xx.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~