Saturday, March 15, 2014

Scrap Around the World

Hey everyone!!!
This month Flying Unicorn is a sponsor at Scrap Around the World!!!!

The mood board this month is to die for!!! I love this board. When I look at it I think princess, shabby chic girls room, and of course PINK!!! I really got inspired to make a shabby chic lo!
Moodboard-march 2014

Here is my layout. Now at SATW you don't have to use the colors of the board, you just have to choose something about the board that inspired you, but I did choose to stick with the pink. I chose to use Heartfelt Creations paper for it. Since the board reminded me of a shabby chic girlie room I tried to focus on that style.
DeniseSATW1
Call me strange, but the cupcake reminded me of my Shimmerz Dazzlerz and I used it with one of my Prima stencils on the background. The butterflies reminded me of the fabric of the dress too.
DSC_0015

Be sure to stop by the Scrap Around the World blog and check out the inspiration!!
Can't wait to see what you create!!!
Happy Scrappin!
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Love the faux stitching and the pink embossing ! Very pretty !

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~