Friday, April 4, 2014

Flying Unicorn and OUAS!!!

Hey everyone!

We at Flying Unicorn are so excited to be a part of Once Upon A Sketch this month! We always have such fun creating layouts with their sketches!

This month's theme is "An event that changed your life." Although there are guidelines to follow, you can interpret this theme any way you like.

I chose to do this layout and focus on my grandson as he has most certainly changed my life. I used 7 Dots Cold Country from the Flying Unicorn April KOM. 























I used my Prima Bubble stencil and Shimmerz Dazzlerz for masking.















Hop on over to the OUAS blog and play along!! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~