Sunday, March 22, 2015

Simply Creative

If you are a fan of Flying Unicorn, then you have to check this out.

Flying Unicorn strives to be sure we cover all aspects of the scrapbooking world and Alda has introduced a new "Simply Creative" style that we now carry in the store!

Simple Stories is now available at the Flying Unicorn store!!

For this layout I did not use any flowers or mixed media-an unusual prospect for me..but OH HOW FUN this was to create! There are so many elements to use that you really don't need much more than that!


































I used some pop dots to give the frames a little lift. The Washi Tape, Cardboard stickers, wooden elements and other embellishments pull it all together

























I think this could get addicting!!

Hope you give it a try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~