Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Your Passion Your Art Creations

Hi all!

Just sharing some of my creations I did using the new Your Passion, Your Art kit from Flying Unicorn!

The kits are packed with some pretty awesome goodies! UHK Gallery, Maja Designs, 13 Arts supplies Shimmerz and more!!


This first layout was made using the UHK papers. I also used a Creative Embellishments Leafy Vine frame from my stash. I fussy cut the cars out of one of the sheets. Using Shimmerz Coal I painted the frame, wood words and used it with my lid to make circles. Some flowers were from the kit and some from my stash. The Petaloo Vine was cut into pieces so I could use it throughout the page.
















































































The Small Art Kit was fun to work with too. I made 2 cards and a tag and have plenty of left overs!!
I love the little picture stones that are included!

































The kit also comes with a Sizzix Dogwood Flower die..love it!
































Thanks for stopping by! I will be sharing more creations throughout the month!! Be sure to stop by our FORUM and see the awesome work our CT has done with the kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~