Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Kit Creations

Just sharing a couple of creations from the new September, Your Passion, Your Art kits from Flying Unicorn.

This months' OTP is a wooden candlestick. I wanted to try to do a bit of a Steampunk style this time.

 I used Lumiere paint in Blue and then dabbed some Gold Rub n Buff over it to get the look.



































The wings are Tim Holtz Grungeboard which I first painted with Vintage Photo Distress Stain and then used the gold Rub n'Buff on as well.






















I also used some Flying Unicorn Adornments to decorate it.


































I really like the Bo Bunny "Juliet" collection and was so glad it was in this months kit! I used my Tim Holtz brick wall die to add some depth into the layout.


































The beautiful Prima flowers matched perfectly




















The Small Art kit was super fun to play with this month and I made a couple of cards and tags
























































I love the Mixed Art this month! It has a Tim Holtz journal book! As we are getting closer to Halloween, I decided to use some Authentique "Thrilling" papers to create mine. The girl is a Santoro Gorjuss Stamp.



































Thanks for stopping by!! Don't forget the kits are limited. Click HERE for more information on our fabulous kits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~