Friday, January 22, 2010

Aspire to be..

Hello scrapping friends!! I don't know if I shared this with you, but I won a pack of the new Gentleman's line from Graphic 45. Well I got my package and opened it up to find a whole bunch of G45  Fashionista and Communique packs! Well of course I got the itch to do a LO! can't let G45 stuff sit there for too long you know. Well I had a good friend, Tanys, edited a photo of my dd so I could use it. I thought it was perfect for this pp.
Let me know what you think;



 

Made a small embellie using Memory Glass. Used Anna Griffin felt, grungeboard which I inked with rust first and then covered in Vintage Photo crackle distress paint. Made the little picket fence freehand..never can seem to find one! Prima flowers, and topped the brads with copper pearls. Handmade the photo corners using coordinating pp as well. Distressed..distressed..distressed!




My list of supplies..hope I don't miss anything:

Graphic 45 Communique and Fashionista pp
Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Tim Holtz blending tool
Anna Griffin black felt border
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint in Vintage photo
Alcohol ink in Rust
Prima flowers
Glossy Accents
Memory Glass
Basic Grey Chocolate Chip Chipboard letters


I want to remind you all about the Great Valentines Crop at Pages in Time!! We hope you can join us for games, challenges, RAK's and just some great fun with scrappin friends!!! Thanks for stopping by and if you need any of the above products, check out the store at PIT! I hear Karen is getting some brand new items in!! I know she has the new Graphic 45 collections in stock now!! So get it before it's gone!!

Till next time, Happy Scrappin my friends!!








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Denise. Always enjoy looking at all the little added details you add to your layout. Makes me feel like a kid in the candy store. So much to look at and admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise your work is amazing and I get more and more inspired with each layout!! This is sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the fence you made, and that pp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out beautiful. love all the emblies you put on it....

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~