Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LO for December Sketch Challenge at PIT

 Hello Scrappers!

First I'd like to say I hope everyone's New Year was blessed! Secondly, I invite you to join me and all the other fun ladies over at Pages in Time to join in some of the fun challenges going on!! We also have an AWESOME crop coming up soon. More info on that to be posted later.

Every month, one of our DT members, Amy, gives all the members at Pages in Time a challenge. The challenge is to submit a sketch that the DT team will pick and we'll make a layout using the winners sketch. For December, we chose one of Suepup's amazing sketches for our team to create. This is my take on the challenge. If you would like to see all our members wonderful sketches...click HERE

I used BG Infuse Collection for this layout. Love the colors of this pp!! Right up my alley! I loved distressing the edges!



I used mostly Prima Flowers but I did use some roses I found at a fabric store also. If you're looking for new Prima, head over to the Pages in Time Store! I hear Karen is adding all new Prima!!




Another close up;





Supplies used;

Basic Grey Infuse Collection
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Distress Ink Pine Needles
Distress Ink Aged Mahogany
Tim Holtz Blending tool
Prima Flowers
Stickles in Cotton Candy
Kaiser Rub ons
Cricut Home Accents Cartridge and Cutting System


Always remember if you're looking for any of these wonderful products-head over to PIT Store!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Denise. Hope myself to get some pages done this weekend! Have been too darn busy at work this week and too tired when I get home. Hope I can get some inspiration from your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the photo blends with the pp. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Debbie I've been wondering where u've been! lol Miss seeing your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors you used here and all the details are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~