Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Color of Winter LO

This LO is one from the Winter ones I'm doing. I took this photo of my dd out in the snow right after our huge storm. I added the quote in using the Picnik program from Facebook.The quote says; "The color of springtime is in the flowers, the color of winter is in the imagination."





I made the Angel ornament using Tim Holtz Memory Glass. This little items are very addicting ladies!! I also got the doily idea from Irene Tan's Blog. She's is full of wonderful ideas!



I also used Stickles to add the glittery effect on the pp. Gotta love Stickles!

Products used;

K and Co. Life's Journey pp
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Faded Jeans
Fiskars Circle Punch and Border punch
Martha Stewart lace border punch
Prima Felt Embellishment
Jenni Bowlin Calendar card
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine
Prima flower Centers
Stickles in Aqua
Glitter Snowflakes- can't remember what brand


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~