Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flying Unicorn Kit and Product Creations


 Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is doing good! As for me, I've been super busy at work, broke my big toe, and spending time attending my daughters basketball games.

I'm just making a quick post to share some projects with you all using the February Kit of The Month and other products from Flying Unicorn.

This first one is from the kit. It's the Off the Page Project that came with it. A 12x12 canvas and it was super fun to make! I used Gesso and Dylusions Mists in Lemon Zest, Lime and Bubblegum Pink for the background. The vine chippie is new in the store and it's from Twiddleybitz.

These next few are made using the Feb kit "Celebrate Every Love".  The kits are always packed with such awesome papers, embellishments, flowers..you name it! This month we had Kaisercraft Forget Me Not collection, Authentique Lovely papers, Bella J'adore papers, Prima, mist, watercolor pencils, black gesso and so much more!!!




The next one I want to share is one I made with new Kaisercraft 75 Cents papers from the Flying Unicorn.
I used black gesso mixed with molding paste for the masking and misted the background paper with Lime Dylusions mist. I love Dylusions!! Flying Unicorn also has a nice selection of Chipboard items such as Dusty Attic, Scrap FX, Kaisercraft, and Twiddleybitz!! I also did this one for CT member Adrienne's Black Accents Challenge in the Flying Unicorn Forum.

This last one is done using Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection in Brick and Rock. Lots of Gesso on the background as it didn't turn out like I had planned and I had to think fast and cover it up..lol. Made for CT Member Shona's Hearts Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are getting creative this week! If you need some inspiration or fun challenges to join, pop on over to the FORUM and hang out with us! We'd love to have you!!!


1 comment:

  1. Denise, your layouts are just gorgeous!! Love all of the misting...I so need to do that more!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~