Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just for Fun

Hey everyone!

Well the hustle and bustle of the holidays have come to an end and things are semi getting back to normal around here!

So while I took a few days off here and there, I took the opportunity to do some LO's using some  older stash I had been hoarding..lol We really are having some fun challenges to kick off the new year!!!

This first one I did for Alda's Challenge at the Flying Unicorn Forum. It is a challenge of your One Word for the new year. My word is Blessed.

I used Magnolia Ink Papers, Prima Doors, Petaloo and Manor House Flowers, along with Flying Unicorn Roses. 

One thing I really love about Flying Unicorn Store is that she specializes in gorgeous papers that are hard to find in the U.S.
Here are a couple close ups




This next one I used Fabscraps Shabby Chic Collection. The BG paper is from the Moulin Rouge Collection from Prima. All from the Flying Unicorn Store. The smaller note card behind the pic is Prima Nature Garden. I did this one for Tammy's Swirls and Twirls Challenge.

I did lots of stamping, masking and distressing on this one. Alda has some GREAT masks in the store.

Here are a couple of close ups


I used Prima Resin Window and frames to accent the photo and some burlap and twine to give it a outdoorsy feel.

Well I hope you have a great rest of the week! Please join us in the FORUM and show us your creative side!!! Would love to see what you create!

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Denise I so love your work! I have tried to copy it from time to time but never get anywhere close to it LOL These two layouts are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly gorgeous creation, Denise!! LOVE this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these. You make the photos really stand out by complimenting them with all of the lovely products. You are truly gifted!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~