Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Studio 75 Now Available at Flying Unicorn!

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited to let you all know about Studio 74 collections now available at the Flying Unicorn store!!

I love the colors and quality..amazing!!

For this first LO I used Sweet Home collection for this LO. I punched, distressed and layered my papers first. I used Sweet Home #1, #2 and #3. I know it's not my usual style..but I didn't want to cover up the paper too much so you can see how soft and pretty the colors are!


For the DA Chipboard piece, I used Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Spray, and then painted the top piece white. I dried using my heat tool and then used my script stamp and black ink to stamp on it.

We have a GREAT new weekly tutorial that will be posted every Wednesday in the Forum. Our WCYDW (what can you do Wednesday) will get your creative juices flowing!!! I made the hot pink flowers using CT member Tammy's Daisy Tutorial which you can find HERE. They were super fun to make!


Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you hop on over and check out our new WCYDW Tutorials!!! They are going to be so fun!!

Happy Scrappin!









Products Used;

Studio 75 Sweet Home Papers
Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Spray
Pine Needles Distress Ink
White Puffy Paint
Petaloo Flowers
Flying Unicorn Flowers

Cottage Cutz Vine Die

4 comments:

  1. Hello Denise! So happy to be back & catching up on your blog. Sorry for the delay. I cannot wait to see what you have been up to. I hope your holidays were wonderful. I see by this layout that you are inspirational & motivated as ever. It's absolutely stunning.
    Off to see more.
    Big hugs & best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, it's been awhile. You know how life gets in the way. You've created a stunning layout. I love the boldness of the pink flowers! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise- I love the swirls! This is so pretty and I love the bold colors you used! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Denise your blog is gorgeous and your work exquisite .... so pleased i popped by xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~