Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We Have Grown!!!

We are excited to introduce the new members to the 
Flying Unicorn Creative Team
 
I'm Cynthia, and I am a scrapbooking addicted artist. I have been scrapbooking for six years. In fact, I love this Art because I can still learn some new mixed media techniques everyday and it provides me to express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message. So, scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art. I love papers. One of my life's little pleasures is to cut, tear and distress them, creating anything that translates the story. My style is eclectic, crafty. I also love shabby and vintage styles.I love to create my own embellishments and I love all the themes in my pages. I love texture, sewing, painting and love to distressing my works.I love to make my own embellishments. My philosophy is "Create with love and with passion and mostly make scrap with that reflect your heart and inspiration!
 

 
 Cynthia's Blog
 
 
Hi!! My name is Erica Houghton. My husband and I live outside of Washington DC in Stone Ridge, Virginia. When I’m not working or sitting in traffic ;) you can find me in my scrapbook room creating, or cropping and teaching classes at my local scrapbook store.
 
I’ve been scrapbooking for 7-8 years but have recently become more intentional about making time to scrapbook. I’m hopelessly addicted to patterned paper so I’ve resorted to using lots of layers in order to use all of the wonderful papers that come in each collection. I never feel my pages are complete until I’ve added flowers, machine stitching, and usually LOTS of bling – I love glitter, rhinestones, and anything else that has glitz, glamour and a lot of sparkle. I mostly make 12x12 layouts but have expanded my interest into card and tag making, along with a mini album every now and then. 
 

 
 
My name is Marília Lopes , a scrapbooking addicted artist from Brazil. I have been scrapbooking for years. In fact, I love this Art because I learn every day more techniques and it provides me to express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message.
So, scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art.
I love papers. One of my life’s little pleasures is to cut, tear and distress them, creating anything that translates the story

I don´t have a style , my style is eclectic, crafty and I also love shabby and vintage styles.
I love to create my own embellishments and I love all the themes in my pages.I love texture, sewing, painting and love to distressing my works.I love to make my own embellishments.
The most I love is layers....I really enjoy that.
My philosophy is make scrap, with love, with passion and mostly make scrap with are heart and inspiration!!!!!



Marilia's Blog 
 
 
We welcome our new Creative Team Members to the  Flying Unicorn family and  are  so excited  to show you  soon  new creations, designs and techniques that  they will be  bringing  to the  Kit of the month and the store ! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise
    I love to see you on my blog and also I love to came here, your blog is gorgeus and so many wonderful work to inspired!!!
    Thnaks and I am so excited to work with you!!!
    Big hugs with love
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~