Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beauty Blooms LO-Texture Challenge

Since I am all about textures in my LO's, I've started a challenge at Pages in Time, called the "Texture Challenge". You will most likely always see some sort of textures in my lo's and cards. From fabric and burlap to pearls and lace, I love anything that gives my lo's dimension. So for this I challenged the ladies to use at least 3 different types of textures in their lo, card or altered item. If you would like to join click HERE

Here is my take: Using those GREAT Websters PP's again!






Dimensional view:




Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to visit us at Pages for all these great products I used:

Websters "Postcards from Paris" paper pack
Websters Silhouettes
Evanscraft Barn Red pen
CM black fine tip pen
Glossy Accents
Artic Ice Stickles
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Blending tool
Tim Holtz Grungeboard Letters
Prima Say it in Crystals Pink Bling
S.E.I. Mimosa rub on words
Prima Gem Flower Centers
Stickabillies Postage Stamp Sticker

3 comments:

  1. Your pages always blow me away--so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a work of art! I'm Natalie and I am on the DT over at If It's Groovy and saw that you were having trouble with the button. I just wanted to let you know that if you save the image to a file and then in your Blogger widget menu, add a picture, it will give you a space to put http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/ and then that should link the pic to her website! If you need any help let me know. nataliescreations@sbcglobal.net.
    Come on over to my blog as well and sign up for updates and follow. http://timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com/ I am going to add your blog. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page...love the color combo on this one...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~