Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pay it Forward-My first blog award!!

Thanks Angela!

I received my first blog award from Angela Holt! It is an inspirational award and I was so humbled to receive it.






She is amazing and tho her blog is undergoing construction right now, please visit and check out all the cool things she is doing. Great stuff scrappers!!

So the award is a "Pay it Forward" award. I think this is a really great idea, as it is so nice to be able to bring inspiration as well as compliment those who inspire you.



When you get the award, copy this message into your blog post when you pass on the award to someone else: 

"I am going to look for blogs that inspire me no matter how much bling, posts, links, etc they have on them. If I see something that actually invokes a change in they way I look at the world or how I think about papercrafts or if the person says or creates something that brings about novel ideas in me then they get the award.


I will post their first name and a link to their blog. I will leave them a message on their blog letting them know what I thought was so inspiring. Then, on my blog, I will write five or more sentences describing what kinds of things inspire me, what do I do with the inspiration and how can I pay it forward to others."



I have chosen to forward this award to Amarilys aka Amy, a DT member from Pages in Time. Her blog is full of inspirational sketches and designs!! Personally, and she doesn't know this, but I go to her blog when I need to get inspired to do sketches. I am new at it and it's gets very very frustrating when you don't know what you're doing..lol. But when I see her work, it amazes me and gives me a fresh new look when I need it. Also, when I look at her layouts, I can see what an incredible designer she is. All of the DT members are! There was one layout she did of her wedding and you could just feel her happiness...it was just beautiful!

So I thank Angela with all my heart for this award and now pass it on to Amy! Please visit her blog @

http://amadrian8.blogspot.com/
You can also view her LO's by clicking HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Denise. I like your pay it forward idea. Since I started this blogging thing 2 years ago, I'm continually amazed at how many talented artists are out on the web and that I'm always adding to my list of those who inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually Angela's idea and I think it's great too! The only problem I'm having is who to pick..lol I follow so many talented people's blogs, yours included, that it was difficult. But I'm hoping that this award will go around to all those I'm inspired by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much Denise! I love your blog too (although I spend more time in your gallery lol)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~