Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Bo Bunny Gypsy pp!

For this LO I used the Gypsy line from Bo Bunny. I got this great pack from the Store at Pages in Time! These pp's are packed with color. If you know Bo Bunny, their pp is high quality too. I received this pack only 3 days after I ordered it so the shipping time at Pages is fast just so you know;)

For this LO I also used one of the Vintage Fairy Images I got from Pages too. I love these. They're very very pretty and nice quality...I'm all about quality when doing my lo's.

I also used an idea I saw on Irene Tan's blog and gallery. I like how she used the strips of paper with the brads on the end. But then again..anything she does is FAB!



I curled 2 of the edges of the pp and underneath it, layed another contrasting pp of the same line.


I used a Martha Stewart punch, inked some white daisies with Tim Holtz Rust and Espresso Inks, and added a Hummingbird that I found. The Traditions embellie, I looped with some twine I had.



Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this layout...the color combo and design you used is wonderful! Love the bird embelly!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~