Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blinkie Business!!

Ok I've gone mad over blinkies! Thanks to Angela's blog and her designs I am trying to add blinkies to my favorite blogs, sites, stores etc. She is SO sweet that she even made me one! It's in the upright corner above my profile. Now if I could only figure out how to add the code so you can steal it, that'd be great! So bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of adding my blinkie so that it will link back to my site. Also, if you would like to share in the blinkie love, I would more than happy to post yours to my blog if you do the same for me. I will check out the blog first just to be sure it's appropriate. How great it is that we can share our love for scrapbooking and all things crafty with others around the world!

If you're interested on checking any of the cool blinkies Angela has made, please join us in the Blog Couture Group at Pages in Time,or visit her BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I have given you the BLINKIE FEVER!! YOu go girl, you will get it and when you do, look out craft world her she comes!!

    Angela H

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~